If you struggle with bad breath or are consumed with worry that you may have bad breath, we have some easy tips to help you conquer your fear.
- Brush your teeth after consuming any food to remove odors from foods (garlic and onion are the most obvious guilty parties).
- Use mouthwash that has no alcohol in it
- When you brush your teeth, brush your tongue too.
- Eating foods like carrots, celery, or popcorn can help remove plaque build-up in between brushing
- Baking Soda is a natural odor absorber
- Chew Sugarless gum to create saliva
- Drink lots of water
- Drink less caffeinated beverages
- Schedule regular check-ups to make sure there are not other contributing factors
Although regular check-ups are listed last, it should be your first line of defense. Dr. Geisler, a dentist located in Plymouth, MN, is always happy to answer any of your oral health questions. Make an appointment today 763-267-6381.